Department of Management and Marketing
Undergraduate Programs of Study
- Business Administration (major, minor)
- Global Business (second major only)
- Entrepreneurship (certificate, minor)
- Management (major)
- Marketing (major)
- Logistics Management (minor)
- Professional Selling (certificate)
Graduate Programs of Study
- Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
The Department of Management and Marketing offers majors in Business Administration, Management and Marketing. Students graduating with any of these majors find employment in a broad range of industries, as well as government and non-profit organizations.
Students majoring in Business Administration, Management, or Marketing are encouraged to complete a practicum experience while enrolled in the professional program. The practicum prepares students for challenges of the business world through practical experience in their primary area of study. Students must consult with their faculty advisor and obtain approval prior to enrolling in the practicum. Credits will be applied as free electives in the major and do not satisfy any of the professional requirements listed on the curriculum guide.